‘In my experience, most women have the answers within themselves to develop and grow, but they sometimes need help to make the transitions required for a leadership role. I enable them to see the broader picture in the system they operate in and, through listening and questioning, I help them build their self-belief to step up and become highly effective leaders leveraging their emotional intelligence, skills, intuition and their sense of life perspective.’ (Steliana Economu, 2018)
Client Quote(Editor based in London, career change coaching):
“After our first session, whenever I felt stuck, I kept using the question you asked: ‘turn it around’ and found this very helpful for moving myself on and changing my perspective. After the second one I felt like I had a real plan for the next few months and a real awareness of both my objectives, and also how to cope with the negative thoughts and fears I will doubtless have when I earn less. I also found it useful to recognise that it’s within my power to change things on my own, whether small or large.”
My approach to coaching teams systemically
When coaching teams, I bring them together physically and mentally and I create a safe, but equally stretching, environment for them to develop a collective understanding of their strengths and blind spots in the context of the system they operate in. I help them move forward with an increased sense of purpose on how to operate as a real team, a team that delivers more than what they had hoped individually and a team in which everyone is learning.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Team Diagnostic Survey (TDS), R. Wagemaan certification, 2018
- Academy of Executive Coaching London Master in Systemic Team Coaching diploma (2019)
- I-Coach academy London: Qualified Coaching Practitioner accredited by European Mentoring Coaching Council (EMCC) in 2011
- Kantor Institute: Structural team dynamics practitioner (2016)
- Ken Blanchard companies: Situational leadership and PERFORM team effectiveness tool accreditation (2016)
- OPP Ltd: Myers Briggs Step I, certified (2011)
- MSc in Project Management in Business , Ovidius University, 2003
- Accenture: LEAN Practitioner accreditation(2015).