OUR STORY & MISSION
There are 2 billion mothers in the world. Still, little attention is paid to those who truly shape our future and the next generation, mothers.
We are here to inspire mothers to dream more, to learn more and to do more by stepping into leadership and we help organizations become more inclusive for the leadership role parents can play in society.
We provide coaching and training on diversity & inclusion, positive intelligence and leadership because we believe that positive change can only happen when we address the entire system and not only women.
Our story & our founder Steliana
- 2012 – The first guest blog post, the ‘Mothers as leaders’ was born
- 2012/ 2015 – Research & interviews with 20 women leaders
- 2017 – The blog mothersasleaders.com was launched
- 2019 – The Mothers as Leaders book published
- Oct. 2019 – Steliana’s book received the Global WIN award
- 2020 – The M.A.L Linkedin community launched
- 2021 – Ithaca Coaching & Mothers as leaders join forces
M.A. L Community & Coaching Practice
- April 2020 – The start of ‘Mothers as Leaders – learning across borders’ community hosting monthly learning events
- 2020/2021 – Steliana is invited to speak for Mothers as leaders and share the book insights at employee network events at Heineken, Renault, Shell, Microsoft, ING, Salesforce and at the Equal Pay Conference In Prague.