OUR STORY & MISSION
There are 2 billion mothers in the world. Still, little attention is paid to those who truly shape our future and the next generation, mothers.
We are here to inspire mothers to dream more, to learn more and to do more by stepping into leadership and we help organizations become more inclusive for the leadership role parents can play in society.
We provide coaching and training on diversity & inclusion, positive intelligence and leadership because we believe that positive change can only happen when we address the entire system and not only women.
Our story & history – founder Steliana
- 2012 – The ‘Mothers as leaders’ name born in a leadership training
- 2012/ 2015 – Research & interviews with 20 women leaders
- 2017 – The blog mothersasleaders.com for professional women
- 2019 – The book Mothers as Leaders published, Global WIN award
- 2020 – ‘Moeders als Leiders’ the Dutch translation launched
- 2020 – The team M.A.L la
M.A. L Community & Coaching Practice
- April 2020 – The start of ‘Mothers as Leaders – learning across borders’ hosting monthly zoom learning events
- 2020 – Ithaca Coaching. Mothers as leaders start-up – a coaching & training company offering webinars, training and coaching.
- January 2021 – ‘Thrive with Positive Intelligence’ – the 1st group.