WHAT WE OFFER
We accelerate women’s career development by unlocking the power of parenthood and help organizations develop an inclusive environment.
FOR MOTHERS & LEADERS
Open registration webinars
Our 90-minute virtual interactive session provide instant snippets of inspiration for leaders, working parents and aspiring women leaders. You will learn how to deal with mother guilt and how to forge a career without sacrificing your family. You will come out equipped with clarity about key stakeholders as a mother and how to manage expectations. Check out dates: here.
90 Minutes delivered in-house to your organization. Topics include:
– Inclusive Leadership
– Unconscious bias
– Cultural thinking
– Gender balance
Boost your career
- The executive one-on-one coaching sessions with Steliana. will help you understand the defining moments that lead to your success as far and will unlock the parts of your identity that will get you further
Thrive at home and at work
- ‘You like your job and you love your kids but as you are trying to manage the expectations of everyone you forget about yourself. The constant inner chatter is making you tired. ‘
- Awaken the resilience and the mental fitness you need to deal with the competing expectations in your life and career.
- Two one-to-one coaching sessions supplemented by a 6-weeks digital Positive Intelligence (PQ) group coaching including weekly videos, peer work and daily mental fitness practice (PQ reps) via a high-end app.
- The program fee ranges between 980 – 1200 EUR excl. VAT
In-House M.A.L. Signature workshop
It can range in length from 2 to 8 hours, and can elaborate on the skills developed while parenting. This in-depth development intervention will help improve the employees individual lives, the team morale and your organization mood. It is designed to respond to the following questions:
- How parenthood impacts you as individual and how to unlock its benefits
- How at work parenthood impacts everyone and how to increase trust
- How managers can more effectively support their parent employees.
- How parents can recognize and advocate for what they need to thrive.
Mothers as leaders. Dare to Dream workshop
This is an interactive workshop which combines accelerated learning techniques such as music and other interactivity tools to bring energy, perspective and inner self-reflection space for allowing your dreams to blossom. You will come out inspired and with an improved self-confidence about what you can achieve as a person, parent and leader. You will gain insights about how you can better leverage the emotional intelligence and leadership skills gained through parenting.
Inclusive leaders provide a sense of belonging to all people. The 90 Minutes Masterclasses can be delivered virtually or face-to-face and can be tailored to the specific needs of your company. The target audience can be natural teams, the top management team or a subsection of employee groups. For the past 5 years, we have been delivering virtual interactive masterclasses to global business teams of technical professionals leading to significant improvements in their engagement. Subjects included: Inclusive Leadership, Unconscious bias, Cultural thinking and Gender Cultures.
Companies with workplace diversity and equality can gain a wider range of ideas and perspectives necessary in meeting the needs of customers more effectively. Our consulting projects can last between 3 to 6 months and include diagnostic interviews, surveys, f2f or virtual learning events and on-going coaching for the leaders and their teams. We work with experienced practioners with more than twenty years’ experience.
Systemic Team Coaching
This is an in-depth intervention to enable your team to effectively connect with your stakeholders and to develop a collective shared leadership. It will help your team to align on a common purpose and to collaborate better. Steliana coaches the whole team both together and apart through team development sessions, individual and group coaching using high-end diagnostic surveys(i.e. 360 Team Stakeholders survey, TDS team diagnostic, MBTI Step 1, etc) and employee interviews. She is a certifified sr.practioner in Systemic Team Coaching.