Who we are
Our website address is: https://mothersasleaders.com.
Our Company Development trades as:
- Ithaca Coaching
- Mothers as leaders
Ithaca Coaching KVK 70447969
Who We Are
Ithaca Coaching gathers and processes your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Our Company Development trades as:
- Ithaca Coaching
- Mothers as leaders
Ithaca Coaching KVK 70447969
Our Company’s registered office is at Schout bij Nacht Doormanlaan, nr 26, 2243 AL Wasssenaar,and we are a company registered in The Netherlands under company number 70447969. Our Appointed Person for the organisation is Steliana van de Rijt-Economu .and we can be contacted at email@example.com and Steliana.firstname.lastname@example.org and +31646815945.
Information That We Collect
Your Company processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, email, in writing or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to information you provide when you are in receipt of our services, register for email alerts, request literature, sign-up for newsletters or enter a competition, promotion or survey and personal contact on person or through social media. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and other contact information, as well as other personal information associated with the services we provide.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, your geographic location, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the source of your visit, the full click path, mouse movement, through our sites (including date and time); services you viewed, searches made on our sites, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as page scrolling, mouse clicks, mouse movements and keyed text), and methods used to browse away from the page. This information may be collected using a website recording service.
- Information we collect at receipt and opening of emails. From time to time when you open an email sent by us we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including; your geographic location, browser type and version, device type and operating system and platform
- information about your email consumption, including the full click path from within and on to our sites (including date and time), whether the email was; unsubscribed from, opened, deleted, forwarded or printed, how long the email was open.
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Your Company takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service
- We collect your personal data to respond to enquiries and to supply relevant marketing information about our services
You have the right to access any personal information that Your Company processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly form you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Your Company uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We use Named Third Party as our accountants, and they act in the capacity of a Processor on our behalf. The only information we provide them with is your name, address and order details to meet business and legal requirements. For more information about Named Third Party, please visit https://www.e-boekhouden.nl/
Your Company takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Your Company, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our products or services, we will not be able to offer some/all of our products or services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Your Company only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under The Netherlands tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Where we are using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us to delete the data or withdraw your consent.
Promotions & Offers
Occasionally, Your Company would like to contact you with details of the products and services that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for these purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out/subscribe options or by contacting Your Company directly.
Lodging A Complaint
Your Company only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
In the first instance please contact:
Steliana van de Rijt-Economu
Ithaca Coaching.Mothers as leaders
If you are not satisfied you have the right to contact: KVK The Hague, Register of Trade Commerce, The Hague, the Netherlands