Thrive with Positive Intelligence
Do you want to improve your mental fitness in order to thrive instead of survive?
Imagine having the personal attention of one-to-one coaching, the energy of small-group training and the day-to-day accessibility of an online digital training into one program.
It is an impactful program for building the mental fitness you need to deal with the challenges of life. It not only teaches you how your brain works but it actually trains it to intercept and re-wire negative emotions into positive ones through the practice of 10 sec. mindfulness exercises(PQ reps). It is offered by Steliana van de Rijt-Economu, in partnership with Shirzad Chamine, Stanford lecturer and bestselling author. It leverages Steliana’s experience in coaching women leaders with Shirzad’s years of research in the fields of neuroscience, positive psychology and factor analysis.
- Understood your personal saboteurs & how to intercept them
- Improved your mental self-command to quickly recover from any negative emotions such as, mother guilt or frustration, allowing your positive Sage brain to take over
- Developed a personal strategy to help you move from the fight-flight-freeze reactions to leveraging your unique power to empathize, innovate, explore, navigate and activate.
The training was easy to combine with my fulltime job and as mother of two small kids. It gave me insight in how to increase my positive mindset in all kind of situations and due to the PQ app numerous of easy to use tools to activate this mindset. Steliana is a good listener and asks the right questions in a very pleasant way. This way I felt comfortable to have open and honest conversations with her on my practice. This has been very helpful. It was a true positive experience.I recommend Steliana as professional career coach and as trainer of the Thrive -Positive Intelligence 6 weeks program.
Mascha Bekker, Manager at ING, The Netherlands
Alice Sonne, Jurist at Cityhall Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“ The Thrive with PI program enabled me to better understand myself and to actively influence my thoughts and behaviours. The coaching conversations with Steliana were pleasant and impactful. She creates an open and safe space, and ask the right questions and the (PI) framework truly helps to turn your intent into action.”
Lydwine Janssen, HR Manager at NS, The Netherlands
“ The biggest insights I’ve gained are how much I’ve been able to harness my mind by using my body. This has opened up a new sense of calm within me and with others. Steliana is very professional and isn’t afraid to share her ideas and experiences – which have been very beneficial to me in my own journey.”
Peter Buijs, LNG Freight Trader at Shell Trading, England
‘I was happy and grateful to participate in the Positive Intelligence & Mental Fitness Coaching program Steliana offered. Both the group coaching sessions as well as the one on one sessions were excellent. Steliana is a great listener and she makes small, but very useful suggestions to make improvements in your daily habits or communication with others. The program and the app that comes with it provides you with insights and simple tools to use in the future when you feel stressed, overwhelmed or insecure. Practice through the app is easy and very intuitive. There are some great exercises and I liked the coaching sessions a lot. To discuss with and learn from an excellent coach and the other great participants was very worthwhile. I recommend both the program as well as coaching by Steliana.’
Inge Braspening, Process Engineering Team Lead at NESTE, The Netherlands
‘This program was built for results but mostly also for sustainable results. The combination of a book, the app, a live coach plus the POD group helped both for accountability and inspiration.”
Elisabeth van Ebbenhorst Tengbergen, Senior Consultant at Acre, The Netherlands
What can you expect
Before the 6-weeks online program starts you have a discovery call with your group coach to get crystal clear on your ‘why’ and to test whether the group training fits your needs, both in terms of dates but also group diversity. Steliana brings in extensive group facilitation expertise, in-depth one-to-one coaching experience, the broad systemic view of a seasoned Organization Development Adviser and the approachability of a mother with 2 small kids.
Combining weekly video sessions with an exclusive App to guide your daily practices, Shirzad Chamine guides you step-by-step over a six-week period to boost the 3 core muscles of mental fitness. His research on over 500,000 participants has proven that by boosting your PQ (Positive Intelligence muscle) you can achieve breakthrough results in performance, happiness and relationships. Find out more about the 6-weeks global digital mental fitness program we have been licensed to use with our clients here. Supplementing the online program, Thrive offers a tailored, human and personalized learning experience in a small group of maximum 5, called a POD. For more information, check out our the July28-slides ]Free webinar.
How does it work
The small group coaching program runs every 6 weeks. If you are interested, plan a call with Steliana to find out how the program might help you and to check availability.
– Immediate access to the Positive Intelligence global learning platform for the 6-weeks training and to the PQ app for the entire year
– Mindfulness practice (PQ reps of 2 min) on a Positive Intelligence App
– Access to the global PQ Community managed by Shirzad Chamine
– 6 group (POD) weekly coaching sessions facilitated by Steliana.
– On-going support from a small peer learning group (POD) where you can share and test your challenges via WhatsApp
Drop your name here for your preferred start date here. You will get an invite for an In-take.
100% Risk-Free Guarantee
• Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, where your Sage lives
• Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, where your Saboteurs live
Improvements in these competencies lead to substantial results:
• At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%
• Motorolla recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employees
• In a UK restaurant group, higher competency resulted in 34% greater profit growth
• At Sanofi-Aventis Pharmeceutical, the average salesperson with improved competency sold $55,200 more per month
• At L’Oreal, strength in these competencies resulted in $91,370 increase per sales person
• At CIBC, strength in these competencies account for 32% of booked sales and 71% of pipeline sales