Thrive with Positive Intelligence
Do you want to improve your mental fitness in order to thrive instead of survive?
Imagine having the personal attention of one-to-one coaching, the energy of small-group training and the day-to-day accessibility of an online digital training into one program.
It is an impactful program for building the mental fitness you need to deal with the challenges of life. It not only teaches you how your brain works but it actually trains it to intercept and re-wire negative emotions into positive ones through the practice of 10 sec. mindfulness exercises(PQ reps). It is offered by Steliana van de Rijt-Economu, in partnership with Shirzad Chamine, Stanford lecturer and bestselling author. It leverages Steliana’s experience in coaching women leaders and Shirzad’s years of research in the fields of neuroscience, positive psychology and factor analysis.
- Understood your personal saboteurs & how to intercept them
- Improved your mental self-command to quickly recover from any negative emotions such as, mother guilt or frustration, allowing your positive Sage brain to take over
- Developed a personal strategy to help you move from the fight-flight-freeze reactions to leveraging your unique power to empathize, innovate, explore, navigate and activate.
Mascha Bekker, Manager at ING, The Netherlands
Alice Sonne, Jurist at Cityhall Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Lydwine Janssen, HR Manager at NS, The Netherlands
Peter Buijs, LNG Freight Trader at Shell Trading, England
Inge Braspening, Process Engineering Team Lead at NESTE, The Netherlands
Elisabeth van Ebbenhorst Tengbergen, Senior Consultant at Acre, The Netherlands
What can you expect
Before the 6-weeks online program starts you have a discovery call with your group coach to get crystal clear on your ‘why’ and to test whether the group training fits your needs, both in terms of dates but also group diversity. Steliana brings in extensive group facilitation expertise, in-depth one-to-one coaching experience, the broad systemic view of a seasoned Organization Development Adviser and the approachability of a mother with 2 small kids.
Combining weekly video sessions with an exclusive App to guide your daily practices, Shirzad Chamine guides you step-by-step over a six-week period to boost the 3 core muscles of mental fitness. His research on over 500,000 participants has proven that by boosting your PQ you can achieve breakthrough results in performance, happiness and relationships. Find out more about Shirzad’s 6-weeks global mental fitness online program we are using for our Thrive clients here. Leveraging the online program in a hybrid mode, Thrive gives you a tailored, human and personalized learning experience . For more information, check out our free introductory webinar slides: July28-slides ].
How does it work
– Mindfulness practice (PQ reps of 2 min) on a Positive Intelligence App
– Access to the global PQ Community managed by Shirzad Chamine
– 6 group (POD) weekly coaching sessions facilitated by Steliana.
– On-going support from a small peer learning group (POD) where you can share and test your challenges via WhatsApp
Drop your name here for your preferred start date here. You will get an invite for an In-take.
100% Risk-Free Guarantee
• Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, where your Sage lives
• Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, where your Saboteurs live
Improvements in these competencies lead to substantial results:
• At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%
• Motorolla recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employees
• In a UK restaurant group, higher competency resulted in 34% greater profit growth
• At Sanofi-Aventis Pharmeceutical, the average salesperson with improved competency sold $55,200 more per month
• At L’Oreal, strength in these competencies resulted in $91,370 increase per sales person
• At CIBC, strength in these competencies account for 32% of booked sales and 71% of pipeline sales